Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Making sure you order the correct doors

Have ever gone to a website to order something and thought you ordered the correct item and discovered that when you received it you hadn’t, I have and let me tell you it is a pain. I could have avoided it if I only spoke with someone from the company I was trying to purchase from after all they know their product better that I do and trained to ask all of the necessary questions so that I DON’T order the item wrong.
When I was purchasing my cabinet re-facing materials and new doors from Taylor Cabinet Door I emailed them pictures of my kitchen and they could see for themselves what my kitchen looked like and because I emailed pictures they were able to save me some money on items I didn’t need. With the money I saved I was able to get the soft closing hinges I wanted for my new doors. When buying custom made items like I did it is smart to actually speak with the company’s consultants so you purchase the correct items and possibly avoid buying things you don’t need by mistake.

I would recommend Taylor Cabinet Door to everyone who wants to save money and who wants to do their own DIY cabinet reface.

No comments: