Tuesday, December 21, 2010

No one likes the high pressure salesman who repeatably call you when you contact a company for their product information. If you are like me I end up dodging their calls until they get tired of getting my voice mail and move to someone else I want to be contacted only if I request them to call me.
We at Taylor Cabinet Door Company only contact you if you included a question with your catalog request or if you forgot to tell us which product you are interested in having a catalog on. If a person is interested in getting a quote on some doors then they can call email us requesting a call back or you can email us pictures of what you are planning on refacing along with some rough measurements and what type of material interested in and our sales staff can work you up a rough estimate.

No comments: